- Making sure the aerial imagery we deliver to customers is the best in world
- Supporting Vexcel Data Program (which is supported by UltraCam and UltraMap software provided by Vexcel imaging) in terms of quality control and color balancing
- With a deep understanding of aerial photography and outputs you work with our pipeline engineering team to automate and create best-of-breed new options
- You work with worldwide partners to take this aerial imagery and build a scaled-out cloud service that supports industry and government agencies
- In this role you are building on leading cloud technologies
- Main objective is to process the produced imagery data
- BS in GIS, Remote Sensing, Computer Sciences or similar preferred; comparable industry experience is sufficient
- Spoken and written English is a must; Familiarity with German is a plus
- ArcGIS, QGIS, Photoshop or comparable tools
- Skills and passion around GIS, knowledge of GIS tools, an interest in geo-spatial mathematics and photogrammetry are very useful in this position
- Experience with Vexcel´s UltraCam and UltraMap is a big advantage
You can expect
Flexible working hours
Modern working space
Initial and continuous education
Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 40,000 annually. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
Become part of the team!