Fulltime employment for immediate entry to the location Graz.
- Leading the Image Production team in Graz
- The key responsibility will be to keep our production pipeline running 24/7 and generate the best GIS images in the industry at an unprecedented scale.
- You work with team members to always bring the right quality and performance customer base
- You embrace all challenges and will address these fast and work on prevention mechanisms
- With a deep understanding of aerial photography and outputs you work with our pipeline engineering team to automate and create best-of-breed new options
- Education: BS or better in Photogrammetry, Geomatics or similar required
- Experience: 3-5 years relevant industry experience
- Languages: Europass English C1, German B1 minimum
- Software skills: ArcGIS, Mapbox, Photoshop/Sketch, QGIS are required, scripting competence in FME or similar is a plus, experience with Vexcel´s UltraCam and UltraMap is a big advantage
- Personal skills: We are a small team – we roll up our sleeves and pitch in regardless of job title, job role, or background. You’re always solutions-driven and enjoy working in this global and culturally diverse team.
You can expect
Flexible working hours
Modern working space
Initial & continuous education
Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 48.000, benefit plan and eligibility for company bonus plan. You bring in lots of experience and additional qualification? Your further knowledge will pay off financially as the gross salary can be up to EUR 62.000.